Search

CWM's finest!

Prez told us a while back that he might pull us out. Then this week, we were on exchanges, and I was with our (former AP) DL. And Prez called to tell me, he was pulling us out.. for sure.

I was freaking, because (A) We had been doing really good this week, but he didnt know, cause he dosent find out till the end. And (B) How were we going to find the motivation to go out and find people.. when 2 weeks into the transfer Prez basically says "Dont Bother"..

Well our DL didnt like the idea of us leaving, So that night he calls up the APs and gives them a talking to. I wasnt there for the convo, but one of our ZLs (Elder O'driscoll, He's super great) told us he was telling them it was a 'Poor Decision' and he wanted to know why. Crazy. He was defending our area hard core.

Then he talked to Prez and Prez basically said "Find them an apartment or their out". He really dosent like us living in the church... So the next day he tells that to Prez Harrold (BP) and he is like... "Oh.. ok.." Its sad, because he talks all about how the missionaries are the blood of this branch.. and if they left... it would kill them... sad.. and when Prez told me we were outta here, he said I had to tell everyone! I was scared. I didnt want them to think we werent doing work or something..

Well, we went and talked to this realestate guy, and we hadnt really found a suitable apartment in the past, but this guys says that one just opened for cheap and is 2 bedroom and refurbished and is on a month to month lease! Just perfect for Prez!

So we check it out and it is great! We aren't getting it though, We are waiting till one upstairs in the same place opens up. It is it a better location i guess, but is not as nice looking.. but missionary apartments are supposed to be I guess..

So God wants us in Melville. That is all there is to it. And we killed it this week. Prez called to congratulate us. I once had the AP's call to tell me i did good, but never Prez. Man, So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment