Search

Music You Can See

Pop culture is not my thing. Growing up I didn't watch movies and I didn't listen the music on the radio. I never understood (and still don't) the celebrity jokes on Conan. It was a real problem. Remember the 90's when everyone was obsessed with Tom Cruise? Well I'm just getting there guys!

So it shouldn't be a surprise, but will probably disgust you, that I never liked Justin Timberlake. Even hated him at times. Though there was a brief moment I liked "Love Stoned". 

But Justin is back making music after 7 years of hiatus working on his "acting" career. And I think I'm ready this time. 

I have listened to about 4 songs from his new album The 20/20 Experience and I already love it. Did you know all the songs are 5-8 minutes long? He was quoted to have said "If Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin can do 10-minute songs and Queen can do 10-minute songs then why can't we?" 

This live performance is just great.


Soul, Pop, Big band. It is the strangest combination and somehow it works so so well. So there you have it. I'm a JT fan. But we will see if it lasts. It has only been 10 hours since I made the decision. But the future looks bright. 


Listen to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment